Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My New Project: Style Inspiration From Movie Characters

This idea has undoubtedly been done before, but I just wanted to take my own try at it.  Last month, I started making Instagram posts on style comparisons I've done with movie characters.  Granted, I've only done two posts so far, but I'm super picky about what I put up on my Instagram.  I've already got quite a few ideas though, a majority of them being inspiration from Katniss Everdeen.  In fact, she was my first style comparison post:


Okay, it was also an excuse to show off my jumpsuit that I had just purchased.  But still cool, huh?

It was after this post that I realized I could do a lot more with this idea.  I was still in a pickle though… I had no idea who to choose from.  It was only a few days later, when my sister gave me her old black knit dress that she had outgrown, that it occurred to me: the one and only Wednesday Addams.


It was just too good to pass up.

I am now keeping a list of movie characters for style inspiration posts.  Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about it.  New ideas include Morticia Addams, Trinity, Vesper Lynd, and so on (I already mentioned more Katniss, right?).  

I apologize for this being a shorter blog post than usual, but I just am excited to share the idea with my readers.  So yeah, stay tuned for more character inspiration on my Instagram (oh, and don't worry… there will be another blog update on it as well).


Maddy Thiers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home