Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Meet Dolores

Who's Dolores?  Well my lovely readers, Dolores is a close personal friend of mine who helps me figure out what outfits look good on me and what outfits are just smart to stay away from.  Granted, Dolores isn't exactly alive… she can't really talk either, because, well, she's headless.  Never fear, however!  She's most certainly not imaginary.  Here, my friends, is Dolores:


I told you she was real.

Naw, but even though Dolores is just a mannequin, she helps me with a lot of my personal clothing choices.  I can just throw clothes and accessories on her, and see what looks good!  My sister Gen got Dolores for me as a 20th birthday present last year, and I've been in love ever since.  Dolores also comes in hand for OOTD posts on Instagram!


Now tell me you wouldn't double tap that.

I feel the need to introduce Dolores through this blog because she will be showing up in more of my posts from now on.  And once a fashion blogger has a personal connection with her mannequin, there's no way her readers will go through the posts without knowing who Dolores is.  Anyway, sorry to interrupt you Wednesday night… go catch up on Scandal or whatever.  

… just don't forget who Dolores is.


Maddy Thiers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home