Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I'm Wearing So Far In October

Fall is, without a doubt, definitely upon us.  I just find it tricky to pick outfits to wear in the morning nowadays because I hardly know what the weather is like anymore.  In Chicago, it's been fluctuating between the 50s and 60s with a lot of chilly wind, so layering is definitely key.  However, this crazy weather change is giving me an idea.

I feel that since the weather is all over the place, it is only appropriate for me to share my tricks with you.  Therefore, I think that whenever I need to share an awesome seasonal outfit of mine, I will share it through this blog.  I most certainly hope that I will be able to give you ideas for layering in the cold.  

So for this outfit that I will be posting today, the idea behind it was simple: I wanted to wear a dress, but not a jacket over the dress.  I wanted something… different.  That was when I decided to pull out an old, but good idea: wearing the dress over a blouse!  Here was the result:


As you probably have guessed by now, this was my main inspiration behind the look:


The layering trick with this outfit is simple: the blouse is the pop of extra that goes under the dress to make it stand out, and then to stay warm (yet stylish) below, just add tights and cute shoes.  The shoes I added with the outfit were black heeled Tahari booties.  Simple, yet works every time.



This outfit of the season was brought to you by…


Maddy Thiers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home