Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Star of the Moment: Emma Watson

Nowadays in Hollywood, it's hard to come across a genuine, caring person who is outspoken about buried issues such as feminism and sexualization.  I'm talking, of course, about the fabulous Emma Watson.

Emma has been my favorite celebrity for quite a few years now, and it's not just because of the reasons that I have listed above.  I also admire her ability to keep her social life under wraps from the media, in order to live out as much of a normal life as possible while simultaneously living her dream career.  She is always as charming and as classy as can be when she makes public appearances; why, she comes pretty damn close to being another Kate Middleton!

Oh, and I completely admire her flawless sense of style.  I mean, how can she go from looking sleek and professional like this…


… to daring and sexy like this, without any controversy? 


Seriously, anyone who can pull off any kind of look without any outcries or complaints from the public is a star in my book.

I also have to give kudos to Emma for her sense of humor.  I was one of those people who lost it at her cameo performance in This Is The End.  


She makes losing your shit at James Franco and Seth Rogen look positively adorable.  Not to mention badass.

And lastly (I'm doing my best to contain this post because I know I can go on for pages about Ms. Watson), I just have to go on again about how bold she is with her style.  I really am emphasizing this again, I love the way she dresses.  She is, without a doubt, one of my biggest style inspirations.  





I had to restrain myself from adding more pictures (it certainly doesn't help that I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to her).  

Emma, even though you aren't discussed a lot in the media, you are most certainly the star of the moment.  In fact, that makes you more of a star, because of how low key and awesome you are.  Stay classy Emma, and everyone else, take a note from Emma and be classy like her.  That is all.

#womancrusheveryday



Maddy Thiers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home